Samstag, 9. Juni 2007

I'm a Narrow Mind addict

I exceptionally place a post in English, because I'm afraid that Gene Cook doesn't understand Luthers language, German. So, this is for you, Gene:

When I began to listen to The Narrow Mind Radio Program, I would never have thought that it could hit me. As a former drug addict, I should have known better… Now I have to confess, that I am fully addicted to The Narrow Mind and I even don't hesitate to recommend it to you!
Why? Not just because I want to become the Narrow Mind – Addict of the Week, but because I really love this radio show. It is saturated with sound biblical insight blended with a humorous way to approach the issues of real live.
I particularly love the presuppositional approach of Apologetics from which you can learn at the Atheistic Wednesday - Program and the really good discussions between Gene and his friends Jason Robertson and Scott Hill at Covenant Theology Thursdays.
But I also love all the rest on the other days. But what did I say? I don't just love it, I AM ADDICTED.
So check it out, if you don't fear to loose your free will!
Just follow these links: Unchained Radio or The Narrow Mind Aftermath

1 Kommentar:

Gene Cook, Jr. hat gesagt…

thanks Kurt!

Gene